The Site is intended to provide the User of the Site (“User”) with information about the activity developed by ProChild CoLAB.
If you do not agree to any of the rules of use, you must not use this Site.
- Access and Use of the Site
Site Use is not subject to registration. The User may access the Site and view the generic information presented in the various sections.
The User shall use the Site responsibly, prudently and carefully, and shall not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of the features and functionalities of the Site, nor conflict with the rights and/or possibilities of use by third-party Users.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The User acknowledges that the Site, its structure and layout, the selection, organization and presentation of its content are the proprietor of ProChild CoLAB or have been duly licensed in its favor.
The User further acknowledges that the contents of this Site (text, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information provided) are protected by intellectual property rights and are obliged to respect such rights.
- Personal Data
The use of this Site does not necessarily imply the provision of personal data.
- Liability and guarantees
The User acknowledges that his/her use of the Site is at his own risk, being solely responsible for any damage caused to his system and/or computer equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss or damage of data, resulting from the use of the materials, content or information obtained, in any way, through the Site.
ProChild CoLAB does not guarantee, inter alia, that:
- The Site or any functionality available on it meets any needs and expectations of the User;
- Any advice, recommendation or information, of any kind, of ProChild’s responsibility, presented or made available on the Site, or obtained through its use, whether current, rigorous, complete or error-free – ProChild informs that it assumes no legal duty in this matter;
- Any material or other content made available by third parties through the Site is secure, legal or appropriate;
- The qualities, features or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or content disclosed on the Site meet any expectations of the Users.
ProChild CoLAB will not be liable for errors that may occur due to system irregularities, failures (temporary or permanent) of the Site, its applications or other tools, nor will it be liable for any damages resulting from misuse or inability to use the Site.
- Site Operability
ProChild CoLAB may suspend, block, stop or terminate access to the Site for all or only one or more Users in the following cases:
- When it proves necessary due to technical, legal or strategic constraints;
- where necessary to ensure the safety, inter alia, of communication channels, equipment or information;
- When necessary in the operations of management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization of equipment, systems or any functionality of the Site;
- In other circumstances duly justified.
ProChild CoLAB also has the exclusive right, at all times, to terminate, definitively or temporarily, partially or totally, at any time, in accordance with its will, the Site or any of its functionalities without notice.
ProChild CoLAB does not warrant that the Site will operate uninterruptedly, be error-free or fault-free, or that it is available on an ongoing basis.
ProChild CoLAB endearing its best efforts to ensure that the Site does not have any kind of virus or other dangerous elements for your computer. However, because ProChild CoLAB cannot fully control the circulation of information over the Internet, it cannot guarantee that it does not contain any kind of virus or other elements that could damage your computer.
- Validity of the Terms and Conditions of Use
- Final Information
Any communication to be made by ProChild CoLAB will be directed to the contact email that has been indicated on the Contact Form.
Last Updated Date: 04/22/20